More About The Doctor
Dr. Massoud completed his specialty from Liege University in Belgium, than he did fellowship in Vitreo Retinal surgery at Zivojnovic foundation in Antwerp- Belgium, one of the most important Vitreo-retina departments in the World and in Quinze-vingt hospital in Paris- France, the biggest eye hospital in France.
Dr. Massoud worked in Damascus- Syria for 15 years in Public & private hospitals and he did more than 20000 eye surgeries.
He instructed students in training to graduate from Arab Board of ophthalmology program and being on the examination Board of ministry of health in Syria for more than 10 years
Dr. Massoud had the privilege to write the Ocular trauma part of the Arab Medical Encyclopedia – volume 11 Eye & Ear pathology published in 2013
Education & Experience
- Diploma d’Etudes Superieur in ophthalmology (DES) from Belgium
- Fellowship in Vitreo-retinal surgery from Belgium & France
- Diploma in cataract and refractive surgery from France
- AAo American academic of ophthalmology –USA
- ESCRS European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- EVRS European Vitreo- Retinal Society