|Dr. Mamta Mittal|
|FRCS ( Glasgow, UK ) MS ( GoldMedallist). Diplomat of National Board ( DNB ) Fellow( Glaucoma & Anterior segment), Fellow( Medical Retina) MBA ( Healthcare Management)|
More About The Doctor
Dr Mamta Mittal has over fifteen years of rich and valuable experience in the field of ophthalmology and related subspecialties. She has an illustrious professional career of working with the prestigious organizations like Prime Hospital and Mediclinic Middle East, in Dubai,. S. Bharti Eye Hospital, Mauritius and Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India .She was appointed as Research Associate by Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi , India . She has authored postgraduate exam preparation book “FRCS (ophthalmology) Cakewalk” published by Jaypee Brothers in Feb 2015. Recently added to her duties is serving the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh as examiner for candidates taking the F.R.C.S.Ed exams. She is a proud recipient of International Ophthalmology Education award from American Academy of Ophthalmology. She has participated in several national and international conferences.She is a proud member of several professional associations.
Dr. Mamta is an experienced ophthalmologist with an interest in general ophthalmology and medical retina.
She has special interests in
- Phacoemulsification cataract surgery with intraocular lens implant
- Glaucoma surgeries, laser procedures & minimal invasive techniques.
- Lacrimal surgeries- Endoscopic laser DCR, probing & syringing, lacrimal intubation, punctum plugs.
- Pterygium excision with conjuctivalautograft /Amniotic membrane graft
- Intravitreal injections & Retina lasers
- Pediatric ophthalmology & Amblyopia management
- Diabetic Retinopathy and Glaucoma screening
- Specialized OPD procedures- Fundus Angiography, Retina Scan ( OCT ), Computerized Perimetry, Ocular Ultrasound
Education & Experience
She is extensively trained and well verse in the use of modern diagnostic equipments and surgical techniques. She had been associated with world renowned and prestigiousoranizations like Moorfield’s Eye Hospital (UK), Aravind Eye hospital and CenterFor Sight (India) for her trainings. She keeps herself updated of the latest in her subject.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO ),
- International society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeon( ISCRS),
- World Glaucoma Society ( WGS),
- International Council of Ophthalmologists ( ICO),
- Emirates Ophthalmic Society (EMOS),
- All India Ophthalmology Society (AIOS)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow ( RCPSG) .