More About The Doctor
Dr Mona Salah El Din joined the ministry of health, Sharjah in 1992, and worked as a specialist physician, in Al Qassimi hospital/internal medicine department for 22 years, treating different medical cases whether acute, critically ill or chronic patients.
She established the diabetes medical center in Al Qassimi, treating, monitoring and following up the diabetic patients.
She was involved in many international Studies for management of diabetes and endocrine cases.
She has great interest in teaching and she was teaching for the Sharjah university medical students since 2007.
Education & Experience
- Graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria, Egypt in 1986
- Master degree in internal medicine, from Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria, Egypt in 1991
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, MRCP, UK, London in 2008
- Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes from Cardiff University- Wales: 2012
- Post Graduate Diploma in Endocrine, Wales, in 2014
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the Emirates Medical association
- Member of ‘’ Friend of Diabetes” organization