More About The Doctor
- Dr. Suzan ElBadry, M.D., started her career 26 years back by graduating from Alexandria School of Medicine in Egypt on 1990.
- She practiced as Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology Specialist in Alexandria University Hospital.
- Dr. Suzan established endoscopy unit at Health Insurance Hospital of Alexandria.
- She practiced as Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology Consultant at her own clinic in Alexandria, Egypt.
- Dr. Suzan joined many clinics and hospitals in Dubai as Gulf Medical Center, FathiEmara Clinic, Rashid Hospital Gastroenterology unit and internal medicine department, AlMousa Medical Center and Al Garhoud Private Hospital.
- Dr. Suzan has a wide experience in all branches of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes, Rheumatology, Respiratory, Nephrology and General Medicine with a special interest in Gastroenterology and Hepatology right thru from Egypt to Austria, Hongkong, London and UAE.
- Dr. Suzan Shared in many local medical researches.
Education & Experience
- Graduation on 1990 (Egypt)
- M.S. Internal Medicine 1996 (Egypt)
- 3D Ultrasound Diploma 1999 (Austria)
- ACLS(Harvard Medical School)2011
- MD Internal Medicine 2012 (Egypt)
- Diabetes/Atherosclerosis Diploma 2014 (Boston)
- ESGE Europlan Society of GI Endoscopy
- EMS Egypt Medical Syndicate
- EGA Egypt Gastroenterology Association
- EMA Emirates Medical Association
- EGA Emirates Gastroenterology Association
- Austria Three Dimension Ultrasonography Association.