About DepartmentPhysiotherapy unit has been conceived, designed and equipped to supplement each of the Orthopedic, Rheumatology, Neurology and Neurosurgery units. The Physiotherapy unit provides identification, prevention, and rehabilitation of acute and prolonged physical dysfunction, pain and movement’s dysfunction.
Useful info and health tips
Do you sit at a desk all day?
Staying healthy at work is easier than you might think if you follow this desk posture tips
- Sit with your bottom right at the back of your seat and rest against the back of your chair for support.
- Rest your forearm on your desk with your elbows at a 90° angle.
- Relax your shoulder – do not allow them to elevate or round.
- Make sure both of your feet are flat on the floor.
- Adjust your chair.
- Do some gentle exercises like wall-press, sit stretch, leg up, chair twist and chest stretch.