Dr. Abu Naj is a consultant general surgeon with over 15 years of experience. After completing his Medical Degree, he joined Heidelberg University Hospital in Germany as a resident at the Department of General, Visceral and Transplant Surgery and as a researcher. He continued his residency and experience in the department of General, Visceral and Trauma Surgery in many well-known German general Hospitals.
Dr. Abu Naj obtained additional experience in Cochem Marien Hospital as a consultant surgeon in General surgery, Visceral surgery, Trauma-Emergency surgery and Proctology and then as well as a certified Deputy Head of Department for Quality Assured Hernia Repair Surgery. Dr. Abu Naj is well known for the minimal invasive approach operations and high level of post operative care management.
- Laparoscopic and open abdominal wall Hernias
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) and open abdominal procedures
- Benign and Malignant diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus
- Hemorrhoids, Anal Fissure, Anal Fistula and Fistula ligation, Anal thrombosis, Pilonidal Sinus (SMILE- Laser) and Marisca
- Small and Large intestine resection
- Surgical Oncology
- Stomach Partial resection
- Thyroidectomy + Neuromonitoring
- PEG, Port System and Pacemaker implantation
- Advanced Wound care, Diabetic foot, Burn Care and pressure sore.
- Professional Organisation for German Doctors (BDC)
- German Hernie Society (DHG)
- German Society for general and visceral surgery (DGAV)
- German Board in Visceral Surgery, German University, 2019
- German Board in General Surgery, German University, 2016
- Bachelor of Medicine, University of Damascus, 2007