About Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
The Obstetrics & Best Female Gynecologist Department in Dubai Hospital provides world-class services to women of all ages. The department is committed to the highest standards of medical and patient care with focus on service excellence. The department has a team of well-qualified and skilled professionals (cons,spec,obs/gyn,gps 24/7) The services offered includes delivery and obstetric care, antenatal care, laparoscopic surgery, hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy, adenexal surgery, cancer detection tests, gynecological surgery and infertility treatment in addition to check up programs for all women agegroups plus women well programs.
Useful info and health tips
Pap smear guidelines have changed
There’s no doubt about it: A Pap smear is an important test since cervical cells are swabbed and tested for many conditions, including cervical cancer. The question is how often you need one. This is why it’s vital to tell your doctor as much as possible about your body, history, and lifestyle. “The screening guidelines have changed, so how often you need a Pap smear depends on your last results and your personal history.
Healthy tips for our pregnant Moms
You need to eat a large amount of iron, more than any other stage in your life, and this is because of the increased amount of blood in your body in order to feed your baby. Eat more meat and chicken, as well as legumes (lentils, beans) and green leafy vegetables (spinach and chard). Do not forget to eat sources of vitamin C (lemons, oranges, cantaloupe, broccoli, green pepper) during meals to increase the absorption of iron from legumes and vegetables.
1. Antenatal checkup and management of high-risk pregnancy
2. Management of ectopic pregnancy
3. Ultrasound service and early detection of fetal abnormalities
4. Advanced Neonatology service for preterm labors from 25 weeks pregnancy
5. Painless labor
1. Laparoscopic And Abdominal Surgeries
2. Vaginal Tightening And Reconstruction Of Prolapse
3. Laser Tightening, Whitening Of Intimate Area
4. Filler, PRP Threading Tightening Of Vagina, Reconstruction Of Vulva
5. Early Detection And Screening Of Cervical Precancerous And Cancer
7. Conization Of Cervix
8. Vaccination Of HPV
9. PCOS Diagnosis And Treatment
10. Management Of Menstrual Irregularities
11. Diagnosis Of The Causes Of Infertility
12. Uterine Abnormalities Of Uterus, Endometriosis
13. Hysteroscopy Diagnostic and Treatment