Dr. Trab is a German Board Certified Consultant Vascular Surgeon with more than 20 years’ experience treating a wide range of vascular diseases.
His expertise includes surgical and local treatments of varicose veins and management of arterial diseases using surgical and interventional methods.His main intrest are:
Comprehensive screening for vascular disorders
Treatment of spider varicose veins using laser
ScleroTheraphy for varicose veins
Diabetic foot care
Endovenous Ablation for varicose veins of the legs
Endovascular treatment including peripheral angiography, interventions such as PTA, stenting, endigrafting and Embolization.
Treatment of leg ulcers and leg pain syndrome
- Primary and Secondary education in Aleppo , Syria, 1971-1983
- Faculty of Medicine , Aleppo , Syria ,1983-1989
- German Fellowship in vascular and general surgery ‘’Facharzt’’ , Lippstadt , Germany 1989-1998
- MD, Diploma of doctor of medicine, Faculty of Medicine Aleppo , Syria , 19.11.1989
- Emergency and Ambulance Service Westfalen –Lippe , Medical Association .18.01.1996
- ‘’ Fazharzt’’ specialist in General Surgery , Westfalen Lippe Medical Association 20.07.1996
- ‘’Fazhatzt’’ Specialist in Vascular Surgery , Westfalen Lippe Medical Association ,28.11.1998
MOH registered Vascular Surgeon since 1999.
Member of the Pan Arab Association of Vascular Surgery
Member of the Syrian Association of Analogy & Vascular Surgery
Member of the German Association of Vascular Surgery.
Member of The European Association for Endoscopic Surgery
Member of Interventional and Vascular Medicine Forum(IVMF).
Member of Gulf Vascular Society.
Member in Emirates Cardiac association