Dr. Asmaa Ismail Elball completed her Bachelor’s Degree from the Faculty of Medicine in Cairo University, Egypt, followed by Master's in Neurology in 2014. In 2021 She was also conferred the Fellowship of the European Board of Neurology (FEBN). Dr. Asmaa is a Specialist Neurologist with over 10 years of experience in her field, across UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
Egypt, Saud Arabia and UAE
• Management of all types of Headaches and vertigo.
• Cerebrovascular strokes.
• Neurological autoimmune diseases: Management of Demyelinating disorders, myasthenia gravis, neuropathies
• Management of neurodegenerative and Neurocognitive disorders including Alzheimer's disease.
• Movement disorders including Parkinson Disease.
• Cranial nerve disorders.
• Muscular and neuromuscular disorders
Master in neurology from Cairo university
MBBS, MSc (Neurology)