Pediatric Dental Care
HMS Al Garhoud Hospital offers comprehensive pediatric dental care for children of all ages. Our team of experienced dentists and hygienists is dedicated to providing your child with the highest quality care in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
HMS Al Garhoud Hospital offers a wide range of Pediatric Dental services, including:
- Preventive Care: We believe that the best way to keep your child's teeth healthy is to prevent problems from occurring in the first place. We offer a variety of preventive services, such as fluoride treatments, sealants, and oral hygiene education.
- Restorative Care: If your child does develop a dental problem, we can provide restorative care to repair the damage. This may include fillings, crowns, or extractions.
- Orthodontic Care: If your child needs braces, we have a team of experienced orthodontists who can help them achieve a beautiful and healthy smile.
We also offer a variety of other pediatric dental services, such as:
- Night guards: We can provide custom-made night guards to help prevent teeth grinding and clenching.
- Tooth whitening: We offer gentle tooth whitening treatments that can brighten your child's smile.
- Sedation dentistry: If your child is anxious about dental treatment, we can offer sedation dentistry to help them relax and feel more comfortable.
We understand that bringing your child to the dentist for the first time can be a daunting experience. That's why we make every effort to make the experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible. We have a team of friendly and experienced staff who are dedicated to making your child feel welcome and at ease.
We also offer a variety of payment options to make it easy for you to afford your child's dental care. We accept cash, credit cards, and most insurance plans.
To schedule an appointment for your child's pediatric dental checkup, please call us today. We look forward to meeting you and your child!
Here are some additional information about Pediatric Dental Care in Dubai:
- The cost of pediatric dental care in Dubai can vary depending on the type of treatment required. However, it is generally more affordable than in many other countries.
- Dental care is not free for everyone in Dubai. However, UAE citizens and GCC nationals who hold a valid Health Card can receive free dental care at government-run hospitals.
- There are a number of private dental clinics in Dubai that offer pediatric dental care. These clinics typically have a wider range of services available and may be more convenient for some families.